Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Student Spotlight - Recent Graduate Starts New Career At St. John!

Melissa Lemon completed her Patient Care Technician program in December 2011 and was recently hired at St. John Macomb in Warren, Michigan.

Melissa said she loves her new career as a Patient Care Technician.  While learning all of St. John’s procedures, she knows she is making a difference in patient’s lives.

Melissa feels her time at Dorsey was very beneficial.  She recommends that new students enjoy their time at Dorsey Schools and stay focused.  Working hard in classes will pay off! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear some feed back from graduating students. I pray everyday that the long hours I put in here will pay off come time for myself to graduate. I want to put the 4 a.m. 1st shift behind me and enjoy the 8-4 shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Georgette! I'm sure your hard work will pay off for you!

    ReplyDelete