Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Claus Visits Dorsey Roseville!


Santa Claus made a special appearance Saturday, December 17th during the Dorsey Roseville Christmas Open House. Santa’s reindeer were parked on the top of Building ‘C’ while he visited with the children and posed for photos.


During the fun event, kids decorated stockings and ornaments.  Story time was great entertainment, when Mr. Thisse, Chef Johnson and JoAnne Jamrog read the book, The Polar Express. Cookies and hot cocoa (with marshmallows, of course) were served, and everyone received a special holiday bell.


 


The young (and young at heart) hand delivered letters to Santa.  Here are a few he received:

Dear Santa,
How are you doing. I tink I have ben a good gril and tank you for all the presens and because I gave you a preset is because you’v worked so hard its not fare. Can I plse have a Christmas Babie Doll?
Love, K.

Dear Santa,
I am 10 years old. I want a baby alive and a pink digital camera.
Love, D.

Dear Santa,
I am 5 years old. I would like a electric scooter.
Love S.

Dear Santa,
I am 5 years old. I would like a pink car.
Love, K.

Dear Santa,
I would like a crayn maker. Love K.

Dear Santa,
My Christmas wishes are clothes, car, money, Kobe to win.
Love, S.

Dear Santa,
I am 11 years old. This year I have been Nice.  I would like a MP3 player, a pink laptop, Mindless Behavior cd,
Love, T.

Thank you to everyone who made this such a wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment